- Added new feature to Menu Actions to allow steps to fail if the item is not the desired "checked" state.
- Tweaked user interface of Menu Actions to better reflect what should happen if a menu item is "checked" or not.
- Fixed issue with menu items not being selected if item is an alternate and menu is also shown. - Snow Leopard
- Worked around OS issue preventing recording of pop-up menu selections. - Snow Leopard
- Fixed issue where system menu items (on right side do menu bar) or menus set to be shown when played could be selected twice.
- Fixed issue with matching immediate completion abbreviations.
- Fixed issue with replacing selected text for Abbreviations.
- Fixed issue where an error could be displayed when selecting a new shortcut to be played for an Abbreviation.
- Fixed issue with Web Actions not loading needed components under Mac OS X10.5 Leopard.
Previous release notes
- Changed how Mac OS Address Book system is initialized to improve launching of QuicKeys.
- Fixed issue where renaming saved searches could make name unreadable while editing.
- Fixed drawing of check box in "On" column in Abbreviations list.
- Fixed scope list drawing issues.
- Fixed display issue of buttons in toolbars in QuicKeys Editor window and Shortcut editor windows.
- Fixed minor issue when trying to edit triggers from shortcut list. - Snow Leopard
- Fixed display of special key names when editing Type Keystroke actions.
- Fixed issue with inability to use QuicKeys Automator plugin. - Snow Leopard
- Fixed icon for Check For Menu and Wait For Menu actions.
- Fixed issue with pairing with QuicKeys Anywhere on iPhone/iPod touch.
- Added Remotes preference to optionally send application icons from QuicKeys to QuicKeys Anywhere on iPhone/iPod touch.