- Fixed crash that could prevent launching QuicKeys under Mac OS X 10.5.
- Worked around issue in Mac OS X 10.5 & 10.6 where other applications could crash if QuicKeys interacted with their contextual menus.
- Fixed issue where hot keys could stop working until QuicKeys was re-launched.
- Fixed crash that could occur when defining a pop-up button action.
- Fixed issue with QuicKeys too aggressively handling certain copied data.
- Fixed issue that caused MS Word to auto-save documents whenever user copied something.
- Fixed issue where copied data in Adobe Illustrator could become corrupted.
- Fixed issue with abbreviations not completing correctly in Nisus Writer Pro and other applications.
- Fixed issue with command key confusing abbreviation analysis.
Previous release notes
- Fixed issue where QuicKeys would present "fn key required" warning when no fn key was present on keyboard.
- Fixed issue in Window actions where window type could not get saved.
- Fixed issue where helper apps may not quit when QuicKeys was quit.
- Improved detection of some devices when editing Device triggers.
- Fixed issues with reporting crashes under Snow Leopard.