Fixes for Snow Leopard
- Fixed issue where hot keys and abbreviations would stop working.
- Fixed drawing issue with editing step names and subscopes.
- Fixed drawing issues with action palette.
- Fixed user interface animations.
- Fixed Create menu Search field drawing.
- Fixed Menu Selection's "Set Menu for Action" menubar application name bug.
- Fixed crash when shortcut editor window closed.
- Worked around HID issue when assigning hot keys.
- Add-ons are now 64-bit, so they work under Safari.
- Fixed issues with several lists displays.
- Fixed issue where editing variable names were drawing text in the wrong color.
- Fixed issue where leaving the selection on Global in the Variables Editor window would not properly restore selection on restart.
- Fixed advanced search problems for scopes and trigger types.
- Changed how Add-Ons are loaded.
Previous release notes
- Fixed issue with exporting shortcuts that referenced Automator Workflows.
- Command-option-A now toggles the actions palette instead of just opening.
- Fixed drawing issues with action palette when its set to open at launch.
- Adjusted alert message when shortcuts are upgraded.
- Fixed issue where the hot key conflict search could sometimes not properly show search results.
- Fixed issue where some saved searches could show an error.
- Fixed issues with Resize Window "identify by" options.
- Improved latency issue with playing abbreviation completion sound.
- Fixed issue where certain information on the Clipboard would cause QuicKeys to show an error.
- Fixed QuicKeys Anywhere communication issues.
- Fixed crash that could occur when nothing was put in the Clipboard variable.